- RSS Channel Showcase 4483959
- RSS Channel Showcase 3881744
- RSS Channel Showcase 5114852
- RSS Channel Showcase 7609057
Articles on this Page
- 12/04/01--16:00: _Man Shot After Todd...
- 12/04/01--16:00: _Man Charged In Minn...
- 11/21/11--20:52: _Breakthrough In DNA...
- 11/22/11--04:00: _Hearing Scheduled I...
- 11/22/11--05:07: _St. Paul Goodwill H...
- 11/22/11--05:35: _Verdict In Transgen...
- 11/22/11--10:24: _U Of M Student Robb...
- 11/22/11--10:28: _Woman Sentenced For...
- 11/22/11--10:34: _Vikings’ Cook To Cl...
- 11/22/11--10:53: _Police: Chanhassen ...
- 11/22/11--12:51: _Alexandria Couple C...
- 11/22/11--13:56: _Police Looking For ...
- 11/22/11--15:16: _Man Found Guilty In...
- 11/22/11--15:50: _FBI: Armed Man Robs...
- 11/22/11--15:53: _Reward Being Offere...
- 11/22/11--16:54: _‘Alley Trolls’ Ille...
- 11/22/11--19:00: _Man Charged With Pu...
- 11/22/11--20:37: _Good Question: What...
- 11/23/11--07:51: _Teen Who Killed Fam...
- 11/23/11--08:28: _House Burglarized W...
- 12/04/01--16:00: Man Shot After Toddler Stabbed In NE Minn.
- 12/04/01--16:00: Man Charged In Minn. Dead Snakes Case
- 11/21/11--20:52: Breakthrough In DNA Collection Leads To Murder Conviction
- 11/22/11--04:00: Hearing Scheduled In Cook Domestic Assault Case
- 11/22/11--05:07: St. Paul Goodwill Hit By Armed Robbers
- 11/22/11--05:35: Verdict In Transgender Murder Expected Today
- 11/22/11--10:24: U Of M Student Robbed At Gunpoint
- 11/22/11--10:28: Woman Sentenced For 2008 Crash That Killed 3
- 11/22/11--10:34: Vikings’ Cook To Claim Self-Defense In Legal Case
- 11/22/11--10:53: Police: Chanhassen Shooting May Be Gang Related
- 11/22/11--12:51: Alexandria Couple Charged With Tax Evasion
- 11/22/11--13:56: Police Looking For Suspect In Hopkins Robbery
- 11/22/11--15:16: Man Found Guilty In Minneapolis Stabbing Death
- 11/22/11--15:50: FBI: Armed Man Robs Minneapolis Bank
- 11/22/11--15:53: Reward Being Offered To Find Suspect In Hit And Run
- 11/22/11--16:54: ‘Alley Trolls’ Illegally Taking Garbage In Mpls.
- 11/22/11--19:00: Man Charged With Purse Thefts At Day Care
- 11/22/11--20:37: Good Question: What’s In Pepper Spray?
- 11/23/11--07:51: Teen Who Killed Family Dog Sentenced
- 11/23/11--08:28: House Burglarized While Owners At Funeral
Authorities shot and wounded a man outside a home in northeastern Minnesota after he was suspected of stabbing a toddler Tuesday night, according to the St. Louis County Sheriff’s Office.
The owner of 32 dead snakes found in a storage locker near Dilworth faces a felony charge of mistreating animals by torture.
A convicted murderer likely thought he did everything right to keep from getting caught except he left behind microscopic cells on his victim's body.
A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday for Vikings cornerback Chris Cook, accused of trying to choke his girlfriend.
St. Paul Police are looking for two men who robbed a Goodwill store.
A judge will determine the fate of a man accused of killing a transgendered person in Minneapolis.
A University of Minnesota student was the victim of an armed robbery in the Marcy-Holmes neighborhood, according to a university crime alert.
A St. Paul woman has been sentenced to probation and community service for a crash that killed a mother, her son and another child.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook plans to claim self-defense as he fights charges stemming from an altercation with his girlfriend.
A 32-year-old man, who was assaulted Tuesday, was taken into custody after he later pistol-whipped one of his attackers and fired several rounds.
Robert Leo Thompson was charged with 21 felony counts for failure to remit tax returns and failure to pay taxes owed to the state. His wife, Susan Thompson, has been charged with eight felony counts for failure to remit tax returns or payments.
The Hopkins Police Department is looking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who was involved in the armed robbery of a Walgreen’s on Sunday.
A 41-year-old man was found guilty of second-degree murder Tuesday in connection with the Jan. 11 death of a transgendered person in Minneapolis, the first homicide of the year.
An armed man walked into a Minneapolis bank and demanded cash Tuesday afternoon, according to FBI.
The family of a great grandmother who was killed about a year ago in a hit-and-run is now offering a reward to find the person responsible.
The saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure and in this economy, that's certainly true. But taking trash is against Minneapolis city ordinance and neighbors want to stop these so-called Alley Trawlers.
A 29-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of stealing purses from the cars of mothers dropping their children off at a Lakeville day care.
The video of a UC-Davis police officer spraying pepper spray in the faces of protesters has outrage many. Now, the officer and his chief are both on administrative leave. So, is pepper spray safe and what's in it?
An Albert Lea teenager who pleaded guilty to killing his family's dog was sentenced to 90 to 120 days in an out-of home placement.
A Mankato couple's home was burglarized while the two were attending a funeral, as reported by KEYC-TV in Mankato.